Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

I actually thought I had posted pictures of our New Year's Eve, but here we are on the 18th and I just realized I hadn't posted anything about 2008 yet! We spent our New Year's Eve out for dinner with friends at our favorite Indian restaurant Tandoor. After that we headed to the Shamrock for their presentation of the "Sound of Music" in which Jonny was playing a small supporting role. Here are some of the pictures of the festivities.

arnaud_kieran_mike_1

Arnaud, Kieran and Mike preparing for the rugby clubs rendition of "My Favorite Things". I bet you can guess what these boys’ favorite things are!

jussi_1

Jussi in his liederhousen getting ready for "Action!".

ivy_1

Ivy, as one of the VonTrapp, I mean Wang family singers.

lion_1

They had our doctor Sam dress up like a lion. Everyone thought he was the Lion from the "Wizard of Oz", but he was supposed to be the MGM Lion!

dave_1

David, one of the sisters at the Abby.

do_rei_me_1

The Wang Family Singers! These costumes were fantastic!

edelweiss_1

This was my favorite performance. Etienne's rendition of "Edelweiss ".

limit_1

Frankie and Limit! Our favorite Shamrock waiters!

kim_isabel_1

Isabel and Me! Doesn't she look so young!!!

nabilla_kelly_jonny_kim_arnaud_1

Nabilla, Kelly, Jonny, Me and Arnaud getting ready to ring in the new year!

rugby_team_1

The rugby teams "Favorite Things". Number one of course: Guinness!!!!

arnaud_emily_kieran_1

Arnaud, Emily, and Kieran.

Just a note about this picture. Kieran told Emily two things at the beginning of the night: 1. He doesn't dance. 2. He would never take his shirt off in public. Emily has a way with convincing people to do things they say they would never do!!! Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: