Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Couple of Days in Nebraska

lake_1

A view of the lake from my parent's dock.

It is hard for me to believe that we have been in Nebraska almost a week. The time has really flown by and I am so happy we decided to spend a whole month here as oppose to splitting our time between Arizona and Nebraska. It has been so relaxing! I think this may be the first time in my life I have taken the time to really relax!

angus_abbby_1


Our first day we had a visit from the kids' cousin Abby. Abby is 2 and lives very close to my parent's house. Here she is on the dock with Angus.


abby_1

Abby on the dock.

angus_cat_1

The next day while we were hanging out Angus fell asleep on my parents' cat! What a great cat! He didn't even move!

angus_pool_1

We went to the Wahoo Swimming Pool to meet up with my friend Rachel and one of her 6 kids. My kids aren't really familiar with procedure, so it was a bit difficult for them to understand. Here is Angus at the pool during the 10 minute safety check.

gemma_pool_1

Gemma taking a break.

No comments: