Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Chinese Acrobats

After our visit to the Temple of Heaven, Hong Qiao Pearl Market, and our scrumptious lunch of Peking Duck we grabbed a taxi and headed for the Chinese Acrobats. I had only seen Chinese Acrobats in the Barnum & Bailey's Circus about 3 years ago and I thought they were good. I really thought they would be similar, but this was just incredible.

First of all every move they made I felt myself gripping my armrests as every bend made my body ache. I just can't believe how flexible these people are and how well choreographed everything was. The show as just over an hour, but worth every little penny we spent. I am sad to say the videos that I took of the evening need to be edited and I am not sure if I will be able to figure out how to fix them. I do have a little video below of the bicycle riders. All was just fantastic!



After the acrobats we headed to The Beijing Bookworm for a little snack and a drink and to make plans for our trip to the Great Wall the next day!

No comments: