Monday, September 05, 2005

One week to go!

In one week from today Jonny, Gemma, Angus and I will embark on our new adventure in China. We will fly from Phoenix to LA, LA to Beijing, and Beijing to Chengdu for a grand total of 15 + hours in the air. I have mixed emotions, I am excited to live somewhere other than the US, but also apprehensive about living somewhere so different. I really don't think it has hit me yet, but I am REALLY, REALLY going to miss all of my friends in Arizona. I can't imagine not being able to get together with my girlfriends, got to book club, attend a Stitch 'n Bitch meeting and see familiar faces.

I hope everyone will enjoy my new blog. Please comment often! I hope it will make the distance between us not seem so far away.

1 comment:

Chaos in Color said...

Hey Kim, I'm sorry we missed you. I'll check out your blogs from time
to time. Nothing much to report from here. I'm just glad it's finally cooled down.